Even though most global breweries kill the essential elements that give historic beer provenance, I understand what they mean when they say a beer has it. I also understand that a beer can be said to have “an authentic Czech taste”. But what exactly is a beer’s genuine and distinctive proposition?
Subscribe for event updatesClick here to receive updates about Matt's beer tastings and good beer events.
No upcoming events
- @bubbleojill my thoughts exactly! 1 day ago
- A perfect Brisbane day! http://t.co/ZqPBbhX032 1 day ago
- @adrianpua Two words : Bacon. 1 day ago
- @Cuff_S yep, loves animals especially the tasty ones! 1 day ago
- 9 y.o. daughter quote: "I hate that people kill animals to eat them... But they are just so tasty. " #failedvegetarian 1 day ago
- For sale: 3000l hot liquor tank May 20, 2013
- Beer jobs: Packaging team member, Stone & Wood Brewing May 20, 2013
- Choosing GABS beers…there’s an app for that May 18, 2013
- Sale of Business Assets — Temple Brewing Company Pty Ltd May 17, 2013
- Mercurio’s Clay Pot Pork Belly with Scotch Ale and Cabbage May 16, 2013