Even though most global breweries kill the essential elements that give historic beer provenance, I understand what they mean when they say a beer has it. I also understand that a beer can be said to have “an authentic Czech taste”. But what exactly is a beer’s genuine and distinctive proposition?
Subscribe for event updatesClick here to receive updates about Matt's beer tastings and good beer events.
- @leohede all cool, just seems to. But on increasing. 13 hours ago
- RT @bigshedbeer: Commissioning day complete and very successful. The feeling of immense pride in what we have achieved is setting... http:/… 15 hours ago
- RT @nataschamirosch: Depressing news of the day: Coles has a food truck. 16 hours ago
- @dellomano Excellent! That's gift giving sorted. 16 hours ago
- RT @couchpotatoadam: It you call your company Apostrophe, there's really one thing you should get right in your advertising slogans. http:/… 16 hours ago
No upcoming events
- Christmas is brewing December 6, 2013
- National Measurement Institute advice regarding growlers December 6, 2013
- Expression of interest: Landmark building, Gateway Village, Wodonga, Victoria December 6, 2013
- Does Freo still hold the mantle? December 4, 2013
- Beer jobs: Brewer/Brewer’s Assistant, Brewpack December 4, 2013